What is an activity?
Within every case, activities are created in order to register the progress of your case. Every time you interact with a contact, this interaction should be registered as an activity in EASI'R.
There are four activity types available:
Whenever an activity is registered, a milestone from the relations path of the case has to be selected. Those milestones give even more information about the case progress. If you want to find out how to create activities, click here.
What is a task?
When registering an activity, the next step can (and should) be planned at the same time, and is then listed under 'Planned' on the case view. Those planned activities, or tasks, are also listed under ‘Tasks’ on the main menu (you find this on the top of your page), where they can be completed, edited or deleted (see also here) .
Use the task list to get a quick idea of what you have to do today or tomorrow, or if you maybe have missed a task earlier.
Open tasks can have three different statuses:
- Overdue (red): These tasks were due in the past.
- Pending (yellow): These tasks are due today.
- Later (blue): These tasks are due tomorrow or later than that.
In addition, you can also see all tasks (grey) or the tasks you or your colleagues already completed (green).
- You can filter tasks for team (if several teams are available, user, task typ, and relations path.
- You can also sync your tasks with your personal calendar.
Read here on how you can find out if you have any open tasks.