EASI’R offers the possibility to collect valuable customer data on social media profiles. The results of that search are provided as additional information on the contact view in EASI’R.
A search request is triggered whenever:
- The Social lookup feature is enabled for the company and the team.
- A contact is created or updated in EASI’R.
- The maximum number of request for the company is not met yet.
- An email address of the customer is available.
If a match is found and the data are available, then the following fields will be updated in EASI’R:
- Profile picture of the customer
- Link to Facebook profile
- Link to Twitter profile
- Link to LinkedIn profile
Once the Social lookup data is added to the contact in EASI’R, users with the corresponding role can see it together with all other customer data.
False positive matches can be removed from the customer data. For contacts that had their social profile removed, no further requests will be triggered.
The Social lookup is a paid service that incurs costs which are excluded from the license fee. For rates, lookup thresholds and other payment details, please get in touch with us directly. Social lookup is part of the 'Sales power'-package.