How to install EASI’R for Microsoft Outlook on your Web App
- Step-by-step installation description for your Outlook Web App
First of all, some good news to the readers of this manual: Installing the EASI’R Outlook-Add-in is simple and can be done without any special prior knowledge. Below, we will show you how you can install the add-in, in only a few steps on your computer. If you should encounter any difficulties, our Support team will be happy to assist you (contact information at the end of this manual).
- You need to have a valid EASI’R login.
- In Outlook on the web, select Settings in the top right corner of the menu.
- At the bottom of the Settings list, select “View all Outlook settings”.
- Then, select Mail --> Customize actions.
- To add Get Add-ins to the reading pane, go to Message Surface, then select Get Add-ins.
- To add Get Add-ins to new messages, scroll further down to Toolbar, then select Get Add-ins.
- Select Save, then close Settings.
- Click into any email and then, click on the newly added “Get Add-ins” icon.
- Scroll down until you see the button "Add a custom add-in". Click it and select "Add from URL" from the dropdown menu.
- Now, a dialogue window opens with the title “Add private add-in from a URL”. Please copy the following URL https://outlook.easir.com/manifest.xml from this manual (where applicable, mark with computer mouse, perform right-hand click, then choose copy) and paste it into the field "Enter the URL of the add-in's manifest file” (perform right-hand click with computer mouse, then choose paste). Afterwards, click “OK” in this window.
- Now, a dialogue window with the title “Warning” opens. Please click "Install" to confirm.
- The EASI'R add-in has now been installed for your Microsoft Outlook Account and is listed under “Custom add-ins”. You can now close this window.
- Now, please go back to your Outlook email surface and click on any email. Click on the three dots in the right corner of the email you are looking at, and find the EASI'R icon further down in the list. Click it.
- Then, click the “pin” icon on the far right in order to make sure that the add-in will always be available when you're opening an email message. Enter your email address and password and click "Log in".
That’s it, you are now able to start working with EASI’R for Outlook!
If you should encounter any problems during the installation process, please contact the EASI’R Support team at email@example.com. We’ll be happy to help you!
If you want to uninstall the Add-in, please click here.