How to install EASI’R for Microsoft Outlook on your Computer
- Step-by-step installation description for Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016 for Windows, using the Installer.
First of all, some good news to the readers of this manual: Installing the EASI’R Outlook-Add-in is simple and can be done without any special prior knowledge. Below, we will show you how you can install the add-in, in only a few steps on your computer. If you should encounter any difficulties, our Support team will be happy to assist you (contact information at the end of this manual).
- Microsoft Outlook must already be installed on your computer.
- You need to have a valid EASI’R login.
- Start Microsoft Edge / IE and open the following url: “http://static.easir.com/outlook/setup.exe”. (where applicable, mark URL with computer mouse, perform right-hand click, then choose copy, click into browser, perform right-hand click, then choose paste)
- Click “Run” in the popup in the bottom, when the download is complete.
- The "Windows Defender SmartScreen" will ask you to confirm to run this app. Simply click on "More info" and then on "Run anyway". Running this app on your computer is completely save!
- Then, click “Install” when the so called Microsoft Office Customization Installer is shown.
- Please wait for the installer to download the required files. As soon as the Microsoft Office customization has been installed successfully, please click “close”.
- Now, please go back to your Outlook email surface. You can see that the EASI'R Outlook add-in is now displayed in the top ribbon menu.
If the icon is not there, click on the three dots in the right corner of the email you are looking at, and find the EASI'R icon further down in the list.
- Then, click the “pin” icon on the far right in order to make sure that the add-in will always be available when you're opening an email message. Enter your email address and password and click "Log in".
That’s it, you are now able to start working with EASI’R for Outlook!
If you should encounter any problems during the installation process, please contact the EASI’R Support team at email@example.com. We’ll be happy to help you!
If you want to uninstall the Add-in, please click here.