How to uninstall the EASI’R for Microsoft Outlook Add-in from your Computer
- Step-by-step uninstallation description for Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016 for Windows.
1. Open the control panel by clicking the Windows button on your keyboard and then typing “Control Panel” into the search field. Now, click “Control Panel”.
2. Then, please click “Programs and Features”. (Sometimes, you first need to click “Programs” to get to “Programs and Features”).
3. Now, find and select “EASI’R Outlook Add-in” in the list of programs installed.
4. Then, please click “Uninstall” in the top of the list of programs installed'
5. Click “OK” when the Microsoft Office Customization Installer shows a message about uninstalling “EASI’R Outlook Add-in.
6. The EASI’R add-in has now been removed from your Outlook account.
If you want to re-install the Add-in, please find instructions here.
If you should encounter any problems during the installation process, please contact the EASI’R Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to help you!