If you have any open tasks, especially if they are already overdue, you probably want to complete or at least reschedule them.
Note: Click here, if you don’t know what tasks are, or here, if you don’t know how to find your open Tasks.
Here is how you work with an open task:
- On your start page, you can simply click on any task shown in the Task tile in the top right corner, and the task overlay will open
- You can also find all your tasks under the menu point "Tasks" - here tasks are sorted by their status: All, Overdue, Pending, Later, Completed
You can delete a task by clicking the delete icon:
You can complete a task by clicking the complete icon:
In order to edit the task, simply click anywhere in the line, and the task overlay will open
- Alternatively, go to the case, find the section ‘Planned’ and click on the three dots to the right of the task you want to work with. An small menu will open, in which you can do the following:
- View activity: Click here to get a quick overview of what the task intends.
- Edit task: Click here to open the task overlay.
The task overlay
No matter if you came from the task list or the case, you will now see the task overlay, in which you can do the following:
- Edit task: Change type, date, next milestone, or who the task is for, and click ‘Save task’.
- Delete task: Click the button ‘Delete task’ and the task will be removed from task list, calendar and the case.
- Complete task: Click ‘Complete task’ in the top right corner. You will now be forwarded to a new overlay for completing this task. Depending on task type, now you can add your note, register a meeting, write an email, register a call, or prepare a letter. You can also add/edit your milestone(s), add/edit product or vehicle and plan a next step here. (For more details about activity creation and what to fill in in the various task type overlays, click here.)
Once you have completed the Task, you are forwarded to the Case view, where you can see under ‘History’ what you just have completed. If you also planned a next step, this will be shown under ‘Planned’.
Click here to see a video about how to complete a task