Admins and team admins can create content suggestions. Those suggestions can be used when an activity is created. They are always tied to a milestone. So whenever a specific milestone is registered, only the content suggestions tied to it will be available. The user who creates the activity can choose to use a content suggestion and can edit it, so it fits exactly to his or her needs. Content suggestions created by team admins are only available to their own team.
- Click on your user name and then on ‘Settings’ --> ‘Case management’--> 'Relations paths'.
- Choose the relevant relations path.
- Navigate to the milestone for which you want to create a content suggestion. Open the milestone details by clicking ''.
- Click 'Add content suggestion' and'' to open it.
- Select if that content suggestion should be available for email or letter activities.
- Find a meaningful name, that gives information about the content.
- Select templates: You can choose from all design templates available to you. Only the templates that are selected here will be available when the content suggestion is used.
- Add subject.
- Create content: In order to make to content specific to each recipient and user, we recommend using merge fields:
- Click 'Insert field'.
- Choose field, for example 'User' - 'Signature'.
- When this content suggestion is later used in an activity, the signature of the user creating the activity will be inserted automatically.
- Preview: You can now choose one of the templates selected earlier and click on 'Preview', to see how your content suggestion will look like.
- In order to save the content suggestion, scroll down to the end of the page and click 'Save Relations Path'.
Click here to learn how the newly created content suggestion can be used.