How to uninstall the EASI’R for Microsoft Outlook Add-in from your Computer
- Step-by-step uninstallation description for Outlook 2019, Office 365, and Outlook for Mac
There are two ways to uninstall the EASI’R Outlook-Add-in, depending on if it had been installed via add-in or via file. This document will explain the uninstallation via ‘add-in’. If this does not work for you, please find the other uninstallation guide here.
1. Please open Microsoft Outlook on your computer. Then, click "Inbox" (or, alternatively, any other folder of your email inbox). You will now be able to see the "Get Add-ins" icon in the top ribbon Outlook menu. Click on this icon.
2. As a result of the previous step, now a dialogue window with the heading “Add-Ins for Outlook” has opened. Click "My add-ins" on the left side in the section “All”.
3. Scroll down until you see the EASI’R add-in. Click the three buttons in the right corner and then, click “Remove”.
4. The EASI’R add-in has now been removed from your Outlook account.
If you want to re-install the Add-in, please find instructions here.
If you should encounter any problems during the installation process, please contact the EASI’R Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to help you!