You can access the filemanager by clicking your user name in the top right corner, as well as anywhere where you can attach files - in correspondences, cases, contacts, accounts.
You can upload a new file by heading to the desired folder and clicking the ‘Upload file‘-button. Be aware that depending on your user type, you might not have the right to upload to all available folders. Click here to find out who has access to which folder.
Once you click upload, a window opens where you can choose the file you want to upload.
After the upload, you have several options:
- Edit : This lets you rename the file. Please make sure you keep the correct file ending.
- Download: Clicking the down-arrow downloads the file to your computer.
- Move: Clicking the folder icon opens an overlay where you can move the file to a differentplace in the file directory (provided you have the right to write into this folder).
- Delete: Clicking the bin will delete the selected file.
Where can files be attached?
- In email correspondences to customers
- In cases, accounts, and contacts
If you e.g. want to attach a file from your computer to a case, you click 'Filemanager' on the case and upload it to the Filemanager right there. It is not necessary to do it via the menu point 'Filemanager' beforehand. More about attaching files to cases, accounts, and contacts here.