A lead type is a way to categorise incoming leads - e.g. test drives, car configurator, and so on. There can be any number of lead types and they can be grouped together in so-called bundles.
Lead types can be created by administrators, and - if they have been assigned the right to do so - by group and team administrators.
Create or edit lead types:
- Click your user name on the top right corner and then ‘Settings’ -> ‘Case management’ -> ‘Lead types’.
- Depending on your rights, you can now create new lead types or edit existing ones.
- You need connect a relations path to your lead type. (As a team admin, you can only choose team-specific relations paths.) Whenever a new lead of that type is accepted, the newly opened case will follow the chosen relations path. If you add more than one relations paths to a lead type, there will be the option to select between them after lead acceptance.
- You cannot edit or delete lead types created by a higher ranked user type.
Depending on the user type creating them, lead types can be viewed and edited by different user types:
- If you create a lead type as an admin, this lead type is visible to everyone.
- If you create a lead type as a group admin, this lead type is visible to the users of all teams within your group.
- If you create a lead type as a team admin, this lead type is visible only to your team.
- The labels 'Company', 'Group', or 'Team' show if a lead type was created by a team admin, group admin or admin.