Note: This article is about changing team-specific opening hours. If you want to learn more about how an Admin can set global opening hours, click here.
Leads do not escalate outside of the opening hours. This means, the escalation counter is paused whilst your dealership is closed and continues the next time it opens. Opening hours have to be set individually for each lead type. If opening hours have been set by an admin, those are valid for you until you edit them.
To set the opening hours for a team, a user of the type team admin has to perform the following steps:
- Click on your user name and then on ‘Settings’ -> ‘Case management’ -> ‘Lead types’.
- Choose the lead type you want to edit.
- Scroll down where you find the ‘Opening hours’ overview.
- Enter the opening and closing hours of your dealership, you can also indicate on which days your dealership is closed altogether.
- Scroll down and click ‘Save Lead type’.
- Repeat for other lead types, if needed.
Attention: If no opening hours are set for escalating lead types, escalation will start immediately after the lead has been received.