This article is about global opening hours, set by admins. If you want to learn more about how team admins can set team-specific opening hours for their team, click here.
Leads do not escalate outside of the opening hours. This means, the escalation counter is paused whilst a dealership is closed and continues the next time it opens. Opening hours have to be set individually for each lead type. If opening hours are set when a new lead type is created, the opening hours will be valid for all teams until they edit them. If opening hours are later edited by an admin, those changes will only affect those teams, that have not changed the original opening hours in the meantime.
To set global opening hours, a user of the type admin has to perform the following steps:
- Click on your user name and then on ‘Settings’.
- Click ‘Case management’ -> ‘Lead types’.
- Choose the lead type you want to edit or create a new lead type.
- Scroll down where you find the ‘Opening hours’ overview.
- Enter the opening and closing hours. You can also indicate on which days the dealerships are closed.
- Scroll down and click ‘Save Lead type’.
- Repeat for other lead types, if needed.
Attention: If no opening hours are set for escalating lead types, escalation will start immediately after the Lead has been received. Be aware that team admins can later overwrite this with their own opening hours (only for their team.