One or more responsible user(s) can be set up to receive notifications for each lLead type. Notifications can be set for:
Note: Being the responsible user does not mean that leads are automatically assigned to this person. Everyone who has access to ‘Leads’ in the main menu can see, accept or decline leads, no matter if they are responsible user for that lead type or not. The intention of this feature is to be able to assign someone to make sure that new and escalated leads are responded to in time.
Set, edit or remove a lead type responsible user
The lead type responsible users need to be set once for each lead type. To set a lead type responsible user, a user of the type team admin has to perform the following steps:
- Click on your user name and then go to ‘Settings’ -> ‘Case management’ -> ‘Lead types’.
- Choose the lead type you want to edit.
- Scroll to the bottom where you find the ‘Responsible users’ search bar.
- Set: Enter the name of the person you want to make Lead type responsible user. Tick the checkboxes ‘Lead’ and/or ‘Escalate’.
- Edit: Tick or untick the checkboxes ‘Lead’ and/or ‘Escalate’.
- Remove: Click the cross next to a user’s name to remove the respective person as Lead type responsible user.
- Click ‘Save lead type’.
- Repeat for other lead types as necessary.
Only team admins have access to these settings. To see who the team admin in your dealership is, click on your team name under your profile picture. Then scroll down and you will see an overview of all the members of your team and their role.
Attention: Lead type responsible users should make sure to enable their email notifications are activated. Otherwise they will not receive any email notifications from EASI'R.