How to install EASI’R for Microsoft Outlook on your Computer
- Step-by-step installation description for Outlook 2019, Office 365, and Outlook for Mac
First of all, some good news to the readers of this manual: Installing the EASI’R Outlook-Add-in is simple and can be done without any special prior knowledge. Below, we will show you how you can install the add-in, in only a few steps on your computer. If you should encounter any difficulties, our Support team will be happy to assist you (contact information at the end of this manual).
- Microsoft Outlook must already be installed on your computer.
- You need to have a valid EASI’R login.
There are two ways to install the EASI’R Outlook-Add-in: Either via ‘Install Add-In’ or via ‘File’. This document will explain the installation via ‘Add-in’. If this does not work for you, please find the other installation guide here.
- Open Microsoft Outlook on your computer. Then, click "Inbox" (or, alternatively, any other folder of your email inbox). You will now be able to see the "Get Add-ins" icon in the top ribbon Outlook menu. Click on this icon.
As a result of the previous step, now a dialogue window with the heading “Add-Ins for Outlook” has opened. Click "My add-ins" on the left side in the section “All”.
- Scroll down until you see the button "Add a custom add-in". Click it and select "Add from URL" from the dropdown menu.
- Now, a dialogue window opens with the title “Add private add-in from a URL”. Please copy the following URL https://outlook.easir.com/manifest.xml from this manual (where applicable, mark with computer mouse, perform right-hand click, then choose copy) and paste it into the field "Enter the URL of the add-in's manifest file” (perform right-hand click with computer mouse, then choose paste). Afterwards, click “OK” in this window.
- Now, a dialogue window with the title “Warning” opens. Please click "Install" to confirm.
- The EASI'R add-in has now been installed for your Microsoft Outlook Account and is listed under “Custom add-ins”. You can now close this window.
- Now, please go back to your Outlook email surface. You can see that the EASI'R Outlook add-in is now displayed in the top ribbon menu.
If the icon is not there, click on the three dots in the right corner of the email you are looking at, and find the EASI'R icon further down in the list.
- Then, click the “pin” icon on the far right in order to make sure that the add-in will always be available when you're opening an email message.
- Please also copy the green activation code, shown in the same section further down. Click 'Activate'.
- EASI'R opens in a new window and if you are not already logged in, please do. Now you can enter your activation code in order to connect your EASI'R account with your Outlook account. If the below form does not automatically show, you can also activate your app via your EASI'R user profile. By clicking 'Activate your app', your two accounts will be connected.
That’s it, you are now able to start working with EASI’R for Outlook!
If you should encounter any problems during the installation process, please contact the EASI’R Support team at email@example.com. We’ll be happy to help you!
If you want to uninstall the Add-in, please click here.