EASI’R sends out in-app notification for the following events:
- A case was assigned to you.
- On of your cases have been assigned to someone else.
- A recipient opened an email you sent through EASI’R.
- An email to a recipient could not be sent.
- You received an high five.
- You have received an email in EASI’R.
- A lead was accepted and has been assigned to you.
- A new lead is available to your team.
- A lead escalated because it was not accepted or worked on in time.
- Someone wants you to look at an email.
- You were mentioned in a case note.
- A task has been assigned to you.
- One of your tasks has become overdue.
- A contact/account/case/task from another user has been assigned to you.
- You have reached your monthly/yearly target.
Attention: If you also want to receive those notifications via email, you need to go to your profile and make sure that the email notification box in your profile is set to ‘yes’.
To read up on how to make changes in your profile, click here.