The EASI’R calendar synchronisation allows you to automatically transfer and display your EASI'R Tasks in other calendar systems. This works for all calendar systems that support ICS file fetching.
This is what you need to do:
- Click on your user name in the top right corner and then, click ‘Profile’.
- In your Profile details, click ‘Sync calendar’.
- This will open an overlay with an URL. You can copy the URL, or open the link in your computer's or phone’s calendar directly by clicking ‘Open in Calendar’.
Please mind the following:
- Clicking ‘Generate new URL’ will render all previously used URLs invalid - this means that Calendars using the old link will not update any longer and you need to import the new link.
- The EASI’R calendar will synchronise every 15 minutes. However, this interval may vary depending on which calendar programme you are using.
- Tasks that are more than one month away will not be imported (but will be added as time goes on).
In your calendar programme:
The following links will introduce synchronisation for various calendar programmes:
Please be aware that these links are external and despite careful checking, EASI’R cannot assume any liability for the content of external links.