Attention: This is only possible for non Single sign-on users! Single sign-on means, that you never log into EASI'R directly, but into another system. Single sign-on users therefore don't have a password for EASI'R.
If you have forgotten your password, follow these steps:
- Go to the Login page and click ‘Forgot password?’ under the ‘Log in’ button.
- Enter your email address and click ‘Send’. Note: Make sure you enter the email address that is connected to your EASI’R account.
- Go to your email inbox and open the email you will have received from EASI’R. If you can't find the email, check your spam folder!
- Follow the instructions and click on ‘Sign up now!’.
- You will be forwarded to a page where you are asked to enter a new password.
- Save and Login.
- Click on your user name in the top right corner and then, click ‘Profile’.
- Click 'Change password'.
- Enter current and new password.
- Click 'Update password'.