If you can delete a case or not depends on your rights. Even if you have the respective rights, cases should only be deleted under certain circumstances. A reason to delete a case would be if it is a duplicate, for example. cases should not be deleted just because they ended negatively!
If you do need to delete a case, follow this description:
- Find the respective case. If you don’t know how to find a case, click here.
- Click on the case - you are forwarded to the case view.
- Click the small edit icon in the right corner next to the case number.
- Click ‘Delete case’.
- Confirm by clicking ‘Delete’.
- The case has now been deleted irrevocably.
Click here to learn how to decline a case with or without activity.