The menu point ‘Reports’ in the main menu on the top is separated into three tabs. The tab ‘Performance’ provides you with various possibilities to get an overview of the performance of your team, group, or company by using a wide range of performance indicators.
Selecting and managing indicator sets
You decide which information to be shown by using ‘Indicator sets’. You can select any number of performance indicators - the combination of which will be called an ‘Indicator set’. Indicator sets are also needed for scheduled reports.
Creating a new Indicator set:
- Click the button ‘Edit’ in the top right corner.
- Select any number of performance indicators. To find more information about the calculation rules behind each indicator, click here.
Saving an indicator set:
- You will notice that you get an ‘Unsaved’ - warning.
- If you intend to use the same indicators again later, you can save them by clicking the dropdown menu ‘Indicator set’ on the left and hitting ‘Save changes’.
- You can now enter a name and save as a new Indicator set.
When editing performance indicators, you can choose to save the changes to your current indicator set, or create a new one.
Filtering the results
- You can filter the indicators by "Period", "Team", "Lead type", "Lead source", "Relations path", and "Product".
- The result can then be downloaded by clicking ‘Download Excel sheet’. (Because of the potential size of the data that the admin can filter for, there is no direct display of the results.)
For team / group admins:
- You can filter the indicators by "Period", "User", "Lead type", "Lead source", "Relations path", and "Product".
- The result is then displayed for all selected users and teams (for team admins), as well as groups (for group admins) in table format.
- If there are targets set for a team or user for one of the selected indicators, then those targets are shown here as well.
- If you have many indicators selected, there will be scrollbars to move in the table.
- In the bottom right corner you will find a button to download the data as Excel-sheet.
Click here, to find the related video.