The menu point ‘Reports’ in the main menu on the top provides you (as a user) with an overview of your performance in comparison to your colleagues, the so-called performance dashboard.
You can filter for 'Period', 'Lead type', 'Relations path', and 'Product'. The results shown are subject to the selected filters.
There are 9 'Performance indicators':
- Accepted Leads: The number of leads you have accepted.
- Created B2C contacts: The number of private contacts you have created.
- Created B2B accounts: The number of business accounts you have created.
- Created activities: The number of activities you have created.
- Registered offers: The number of offers you registered (counts milestones marked as "Offers").
- Registered test drives: The number of test drives you registered (counts milestones marked as "Test drive").
- Closed cases: The number of cases that were closed, where you were the case manager.
- Sold Products: The number of sold products in all closed cases, where you are registered as case manager.
- Rejected leads: The number of leads you have rejected.
Each performance indicator comes with certain information:
- Respective target (if available, more info below).
- The actual value corresponding to the chosen filters.
- The value for the previous, comparable period.
- Average for yourself across all previous, comparable periods.
- Average of your colleagues across all previous, comparable periods.
By default, the above mentioned 9 indicators are shown. Users can, however, decide which indicators are relevant for them:
- Click the button ‘Edit’ in the top right corner.
- Mark only those performance indicators relevant for you.
- Now the table only shows the marked indicators.
If you want to use several, different indicator sets, you need to save the selected indicators:
- Next to the ‘Unsaved’ - warning, click the dropdown menu ‘Indicator set’ on the left and hit ‘Save changes’.
- You can now enter a name and save as a new Indicator set.
When editing performance indicators, you can choose to save the changes to your current indicator set, or create a new one.
Note about Targets:
You can only see and use targets, if the "Sales power" package has been obtained, and if your team has set monthly targets for any of your indicators. This will however only be the case if 'this month', 'this quarter', or 'this year' have been selected as time period. Monthly targets will thus not be displayed for other time periods, such as from 4. March to 12. April.
Click here, to learn more about Targets, or here, to find the video about user reports.