When you head to the menu point ‘Reports’ in the main menu on the top, you find 'Lead insights' on the second tab.
- The overview gives you an insight into assigned leads and their status (accepted, rejected, unattended, lost).
- As a Team admin, you can filter by "Period", "Lead type", "Lead source", and "Product". Group admins and admins can also filter for teams.
- Information about escalations are shown in the lower right corner.
- By hovering over the , you will get more information about what the numbers refer to.
Leads distributed over Lead types
- This graph shows how the assigned leads are distributed over the available lead types.
- You can filter by "Period" and "Lead source". Group admins and admins can also filter for teams.
Leads distributed over time
- This graph shows how many leads were assigned over a given time.
- You can filter by"Period", "Lead type", "Lead source", and "Product". Group admins and admins can also filter for teams.
- Please note that the displayed time interval varies according to the period of your choice.
If you want to find out how to create scheduled reports, please click here.
Click here, to find the video about lead insights.