With targets, team admins can keep track of their team’s performance and encourage each team member to reach their individual target.
Target values are created per user per month. The yearly target of a user is the sum of all monthly values for that user. The yearly team target is the sum of all yearly user targets. And the group target is the sum of all team targets in the group
Team admins can create, edit and view target values for all users of their team on the team page. Target values can only be entered for the current year and will be disregarded on January 1st.
The following targets are available:
- Sold products
- Registered test drives
- Registered offers
- Accepted leads
- Created B2B accounts
- Created B2C contacts
Setting up targets
- As a team admin, click your user user name and then go to ‘Settings’ -> ‘User management’ -> ‘Teams’.
- Select the team you want to define targets for.
- Click 'Edit' next to the target you want to access.
- Enter your ‘Yearly team target’. This number is the total number of targets you want all your team members to achieve in the whole year.
- Activate all users that should have a user target. Simply check the box next to a user’s name and enter the yearly goal. You can now distribute the yearly goal over all 12 months. You are free in how to distribute the targets over the individual months.
- While entering your numbers, EASI’R shows you how many of the yearly targets you have already distributed.
- At the end, the targets of all 12 months should add up to the user’s yearly target. If it doesn’t add up, EASI’R will inform you about this.
- Continue doing this for all users that should have targets.
- At the end, all users’ yearly targets should end up to the yearly team targets. Also here, EASI’R will let you know if it does not add up.
Click here, to find the related video.